Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 1 - 49 and pay only $2.99 each
- Buy 50 - 99 and pay only $2.84 each
- Buy 100 - 299 and pay only $2.69 each
- Buy 300 - 427 and pay only $2.44 each
- Buy 428 - 855 and pay only $2.19 each
- Buy 856 - 1711 and pay only $1.99 each
- Buy 1712 - 5000 and pay only $1.89 each
Keep your perishables cold with Techni-ICE™ standard two-layer cold packs.
- Sheets are double layered to help keep perishables cold.
- Perfect for one-time use shipping.
Have your perishable shipping done the right way with Techni-ICE standard two-layer cold packs from Dry Ice Packs. Each one is made with a non-toxic polymer refrigerant that’s surrounded by one layer of textile fabric and one layer of plastic. This helps make our ice packs the perfect dry ice substitute. Though these cold packs are better for one-time use shipping, they can used up to two more times for shipping other perishable goods or materials. Use these cold packs for shipping perishables like frozen and refrigerated foods, flowers, candles, lab samples, and more! No matter what you need to arrive cold, Techni-ICE standard two-layer ice packs are the best shipping cold packs on the market. Get yours from Dry Ice Packs today!
- Helps keep perishable goods cold
- Perfect for shipping things like food
- Stays colder longer than traditional ice packs
- One time use (but can be reused up to two times if needed)
Did the job!
Posted by Unknown on May 28th 2019
I used these to ship lotion bars to Georgia and Los Angeles In GA the temperature was stormy with extreme wind. In LA it was above 80°F . I shipped to both places on the same day, chose 2 day shupping through USPS and both packages arrived solid. My lotion bars did not melt, however the ice packs did make my containers pretty wet. If you are using them, make sure to wrap or place in some type of plastic or just but the 4ply ones.
Works great after 22 hrs flight
Posted by N Hughes on Apr 9th 2019
I’m extremely impressed with the customer service and the quality of this product. I brought 4 lbs of frozen crawfish oversea on a 22 hours flight and it is in a hot weather country and the pack stays the same way as when I put it in when I packed the box.